- software for automated control of the activities of the organization. The program compiles detailed reports on the actions of employees, the use of computers, Intranet resources and the Internet in the form of graphic graphs. Allows you to create screenshots, generate detailed messages with the received data, which can be printed out automatically or sent to the administrator by e-mail. Spector 360
Offers automated deployment, remote management tools and the ability to record a wide range of computer activities, including email, instant messages and web pages. Due to its quality control, Spector 360 significantly increases productivity (up to 75%) and increases the safety of the company's internal resources. Spector 360 records the following events:
- correspondence via e-mail and web-mail (including Hotmail and Gmail);
- distribution of e-mail attachments;
- search information in the search engines Google, Yahoo, MSN;
- file transfer;
- messages in chat rooms and instant messengers;
- pressing the keys;
- moving documents;
- write files to flash drives, CD and DVD;
- visited websites by categories (for example, online stores, sports news, entertainment resources, online games);
- User activity;
- network activity;
- use of programs and applications;
- time to turn the computer on and off.
Program Spector 360
Developed for business, educational and government organizations working on the Windows network. Main Features Spector 360
- Centralized monitoring at Windows
- BlackBerry Monitoring - to monitor and record data, chats and e-mail messages received and sent from mobile devices.
- Server Integration - data for monitoring BlackBerry Are collected at the level of operations and management systems.
- Quick View Reports - an additional set of 25 convenient predefined reports with the possibility of tailoring to the needs of each individual company.
- Intelligent Activity Drill Down - Intelligent quick search system instead of the need to sort and view thousands of entries for each day.
- Active Time Focus - allows you to determine how long the user actually worked with the application, and not how much it was open.