K7 Secure Web
- a product designed to meet the needs of online security for customers performing financial transactions in the Internet environment. In our daily life, we are increasingly using online banking services (conducting transactions with bank accounts using the Internet access to a personal bank account), making purchases in Internet shops, making personal data on online portals of state and commercial organizations. And more and more we hear about the theft of private information by intruders, who intercept information on banking transactions for the purpose of fraud and the theft of your credentials or your money. Add the K7 Secure Web browser to increase the level of protection for your operations. With our secure browser, you can protect all your financial online transactions even in a system that has been damaged by malicious software. The unique K7 Secure Web technology helps you to safely use online banking services, even if your computer is infected with all kinds of viruses and threats. Now you can safely carry out any financial transactions, and K7 Secure Web will provide protection against phishing, pharming attacks, information from your computer's keyboard and other threats.
Our protection begins where existing security solutions (antivirus, anti-spyware, Internet security) end and do not provide you with the necessary protection. Benefits of K7 Secure Web:
- Protects your online banking transactions even if your computer is infected.
- Fully compatible with all existing security solutions.
- It does not require any signature updates to protect against malicious programs designed to steal personal data and online transactions.
- Installed in a matter of seconds, without slowing down the computer or running applications.
- Simple and easy-to-use browser interface.
- Compatible Extension for any Internet browser you use
Protection against image capture of the monitor
- The K7 Secure Web security solution limits the browser's actions to a virtual environment, allowing only trusted components to be run to perform online transactions on websites, detecting and destroying the hidden activity of malicious programs. Any attempt to gain access to this environment is blocked by default without the intervention of any complicated queries or user, ensuring maximum information security and transaction protection.
- Protection from keyloggers (programs that record your password by pressing the keys of the keyboard). K7 Secure Web ensures that your passwords are protected from identity theft by keyloggers, blocking any attempts to intercept or record keystrokes. Our development allows eliminating the threat of keyloggers of both existing and future versions.
Protection of the information entered:
- K7 Secure Web blocks all attempts to read or transmit to the attackers the window image of any running program on your computer.
- Some malicious programs try to directly read, corrupt or copy data entered in the fields of online forms of web pages or redirect you to malicious sites.
- K7 Secure Web blocks any attempts to directly read data entered into the form and prevents any unauthorized changes to the web pages
Reliable management certificate:
- Malicious programs attempt to intercept communication between the user's computer and websites for the purpose of stealing information, performing unauthorized actions, or redirecting to malicious websites without the user's knowledge. The integrated K7 Secure Web function reliably prevents all attempts to listen and / or intercept the exchange of information, providing a secure connection to the site
Web browsers use digital certificates to identify secure Web sites (HTTPS / SSL). Malicious programs can interfere with the management of the browser's definition of a site's certificate and hide warning warnings.
K7 Secure Web provides:
- Protection of passwords and unique information of access to the bank's personal page.
- Protection of personal information.
- Transaction security.
- Identification of sites.