Is a modern tool for in-depth, comprehensive security audit of web sites and web applications. ImmuniWeb
Allows any user connected to the Internet from any type of device to order and pay for a professional, fast and reliable audit within a few minutes from any country in the world. ImmuniWeb
Offers 4 different audit categories: from the most economical, which is suitable for small sites, to a one-week audit that can reliably check and protect large corporate sites. The main components of ImmuniWeb:
The main functions of ImmuniWeb:
- ImmuniWeb Portal Allows you to manage the audit process. On the portal you can choose a date, pay for the audit (PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX), specify the technical settings (by default, you do not have to select anything, the system will do everything yourself, additional settings are only for experts) and download the PDF report securely. In fact, the portal is the only part ImmuniWeb , With which the client interacts.
- ImmuniWeb Scanner - fast and effective vulnerability scanner, developed by experts High-Tech Bridge from scratch.
- ImmuniWeb Auditors - a team of professional auditors with at least 5 years of experience in the web security industry. The command remotely or locally performs manual testing of the site in parallel with the scanner. Auditors see only the technical part of the project and do not have access to the technical support and billing system in order to maintain customer privacy.
- Manage and configure online
ImmuniWeb Portal is a simple and reliable web interface that allows you to configure, plan, pay, and evaluate security sessions, and monitor them.
- Detection of TOP-10 risks OWASP
ImmuniWeb easily identifies the top 10 vulnerabilities of OWASP, such as cross-site scripts, SQL injections and CSRF.
- Testing of production logic
ImmuniWeb identifies attempts to bypass authentication, production logic and associated vulnerabilities that often miss automated solutions.
ImmuniWeb scans your web server for outdated, vulnerable software that can lead to risk for your website.
- Detecting hacker activity
ImmuniWeb Hacking Resource Monitor is able to detect all kinds of hacking activity or illegal actions against your website.
- SSL Encryption Validation
ImmuniWeb carefully checks both your SSL certificate and the server settings for various errors in settings and vulnerabilities.
For each ImmuniWeb vulnerability, the report includes recommendations written by the auditors.
- Compliance with PCI requirements
ImmuniWeb complies with all PCI DSS 3.0 6.6 and 11.3 compliance requirements for your web applications.
ImmuniWeb Express also checks if all the vulnerabilities specified in the previous report have been corrected correctly.