- A program for cryptographic protection of documents and files. Unlike CryptoARM, the Standard is suitable for working with a new format of electronic digital signature - the enhanced signature of KRIPTO-PRO. In this case, the user can create and verify both improved and classic signatures. Features: Guarantee of authorship of electronic documents Enhanced digital signature format (based on the European standard CAdES)
The advanced EDS includes "proof of authenticity" (time stamps and certificate chains to trusted CA and OCSP replies), which allow to preserve the integrity of the EDS during long-term storage. To use advanced EDS, you need to access the services of trusted services (Time Stamping Service and Current Status Services).
Advantages of use are the proof of the moment of signing the document and the validity of the signature key certificate at that time, the absence of network calls during signature verification, archival (long-term) storage of signed electronic documents.
Support for various options for enhanced electronic digital signatures
Long-term storage of electronic digital signatures
- Primary signature;
- Additional signature (the possibility of signing the document by several users);
- Certifying signature (signing by another person);
- Application of advanced properties of EDS (time of creation of a signature, user's comment, etc.).
- Work with the Service of Time Stamps (TSA);
- Checking the status of certificates in the Current Status Service (OCSP);
- Preservation of time stamps, lists of certificate reviews as integral attributes of digital signatures (serve as "evidence of authenticity" of the signature).
Client of the Certification Center "CryptoPro UC" and Microsoft CA
- Encryption of files and documents;
- Decryption of files and documents.
Managing cryptographic objects
- Creation of various types of requests (for obtaining a certificate, scheduled updating of keys and certificates, suspension and renewal of the certificate, revocation of the certificate);
- Sending a request for processing;
- Checking the status of request processing.
Reliable storage of key information
- Digital certificates;
- Requests for certificates;
- Certificate revocation lists;
- Key carriers;
- Key containers.
To store private key information, CryptoARM supports working with alienated key media - eToken, ruToken. Automation of work
Automation of work