Software SafenSoft SysWatch Workstation Plus
This is a proactive intrusion protection solution, which also includes Signature antivirus scanner
(In addition to the functionality of SysWatch Workstation). SafenSoft SysWatch Workstation Plus
Controls the launch and activity of all processes of the system in order to ensure its integrity and preservation in a known good condition. The product does not require regular updates and effectively protects the company's workstations from all types of malware and hacker attacks, as well as from unauthorized employee activity. Part SafenSoft SysWatch Workstation Plus
Includes components for centralized administration and configuration of endpoint security policies. SafenSoft SysWatch Workstation Plus
It differs from conventional antiviruses primarily in that it controls the launch and behavior of applications, rather than analyzing their code. As a result, the integrity of the system is ensured, and the catastrophic consequences of false positives that occur in the work of antiviruses even from the most well-known manufacturers are eliminated. In addition, the solution allows you to configure application rules for blocking information leaks or for general monitoring of employees' working hours. At the core SysWatch
Is patented technology control applications V.I.P.O., which combines 3 levels of protection: dynamic integrity control, dynamic execution of an isolated environment ("sandbox") and dynamic resource management. Protection against malware and hacker attacks of all kinds:
Controlling employee actions and protecting against information leaks:
- Dynamic integrity control . The hidden start of applications is blocked, and the launch of a new application can be suspended until a confirmation from the administrator is received.
- Dynamic sandbox . Running unknown or potentially vulnerable applications runs in a secure sandbox environment, so that they can not interfere with other processes or damage the system.
- Management of application activity. SysWatch Controls the access of various applications to the file system, registry keys, external devices and network resources.
- Antivirus scanner. The solution offers an antivirus scanner that allows you to scan files for known malicious code and to treat infected files, if possible. The product automatically scans connected USB drives, unknown applications and their files before launching, assigns a regular scan of the workstation.
- Protection of specialized software. Flexible customization of user rules for individual applications or for groups allows you to integrate with specialized software installed on the workstation.
Simple deployment and easy integration:
- Controlling the launch of applications . The ability to block the launch of all new applications or only certain applications. Automatic recognition of updates of installed software.
- Access to the file system. SysWatch allows you to configure the rules for accessing files and folders for each application, as well as selecting users for whom these rules will apply.
- The validity of the rules. When configuring application activity policies, you can set the validity periods for access rules for external devices, the file system, and the registry.
- Access to external devices . Flexible configuration of access to USB-drives, blocking USB-ports with the ability to determine exceptions for individual drives; Control access to CD / DVD-devices and COM / LPT-ports.
- Cancel changes . Maintain a history of changes for a specific application, undo changes to files edited with this software.
- Self-protection mode . In this mode only authorized users can connect, stop or delete the client application. There is a possibility of password protection.
- Scalability. The solution is targeted at companies with different PCs.
- Integration with antivirus. Integration and collaboration with the antivirus products installed in the company is provided, if required by the security policy.
- Update server. SysWatch Workstation Allows you to use the server to locally update the client components of the program on workstations.
- Remote control. Using the administrative console included in the product, it is possible to install and uninstall the product remotely, as well as modify the settings.
- Incident handling . The administration console allows you to remotely block or launch new applications on the workstation, as well as make decisions when the application control policy is violated, receive notifications about the status of protection.