PRTG Network Monitor
- a powerful network monitoring tool from the company Paessler AG. The program monitors traffic and access to the network, without interfering with access to network components. PRTG Network Monitor
Saves your costs, while performing the tasks of optimizing connections, preventing outages, saving time and controlling the execution of service agreements (SLAs). The solution is installed in a few minutes and is compatible with most mobile devices. PRTG Network Monitor
Allows you to optimize the network and get rid of downtime. The network is always under observation, due to the errors that have arisen, they are quickly identified at the earliest stage. Thanks PRTG Network Monitor
, You can monitor all aspects of your IT infrastructure, including LAN and WAN, servers, websites, applications and much more. AT PRTG Network Monitor
Includes all the necessary functions to effectively manage the computer network. PRTG Network Monitor provides:
- preventing server overloading;
- more efficient service of user requests;
- Reduction of costs for network maintenance;
- prevention of failures caused by unknown system errors. PRTG Network Monitor
Monitors the operation of all systems, devices, applications and traffic of your IT infrastructure using the following technologies:
- SNMP: ready for use, optional customization
- WMI and Windows Performance Counters
- SSH: for Linux / Unix and MacOS systems
- Analysis of flows and packages
- Ping requests
- HTTP requests and push data
- and many others
Everything you need is contained in one program and no additional components are required. Key features of PRTG Network Monitor:
- Comprehensive monitoring of network operation - accounting of work and idle time, SNMP, NetFlow, traffic and calls, as well as other analysis and reporting functions.
- Monitoring of network usage and its performance with fixing network performance parameters in special reports stored in a special database.
- A simple interface with the ability to configure devices and certain indicators.
- Setting up rules for accessing report graphs and tables.
- Control of actions and access: more than 40 types of performance indicators for simple network services (PING, HTTP, SMTP, POP3, FTP, etc.).
- Notification via e-mail, SMS or pager in case of a failure.
- Reports about saved data in PDF, HTML, CSV, and XML formats.
- Scripts are a powerful API for Python, EXE, DLL, PowerShell, Visual Basic, Batch Scripting.