FlipBook Maker Pro
- A professional utility for converting PDF files to documents with paging pages.
Through Kvisoft FlipBook Maker Pro
You can create PDF documents with pages turning, video, sound effects, hyperlinks and other multimedia objects, and play them on any mobile device (iPhone, iPad, etc.) or a computer. Kvisoft FlipBook Maker Pro
- an ideal tool for creating 3D-animated digital publications from PDF files, sound files, images and flash movies, which is widely used for the publication of electronic periodicals, magazines, digital catalogs, e-books with page turning effect.
Only 4 steps separate the user from creating a professional multimedia document with the page turning effect:
1. Download the file.
2. Edit the page.
3. Design of the pages.
4. Publication. Main features:
- Support for the import of flash movies formats FLV, F4V, MP4, SWF; Images formats JPG, PNG, BMP, JPEG, GIF).
- Integration of multimedia objects into the page of the created document: you can add text, hyperlinks, video (including YouTube videos), flash movies, images, navigation buttons, images and sound effects.
- Support for mobile devices: iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android-devices.
- Create custom table of contents.
- Ready-made page templates, as well as tool kits for creating your own templates: setting up the navigation bar, setting buttons, icon style, background image, soundtrack and other tools.
- The possibility of SEO-optimization.
- Tools for publishing a finished document in social networks.
- Integration with Google Analytics: after you have created a digital publication and posted it online, monitor and analyze the traffic of your online publication and increase the effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Convenient tools for public posting of the document:
- Publication in HTML-format.
- Convert to an executable APP file for viewing on a Mac.
- Convert PDF files to other formats.
- Convert the finished document into a standalone exe application.
- Creation of ZIP-archive and sending it by e-mail.
- Multilanguage output format (to get the final document in your native language, use the instruction: http://www.kvisoft.com/tutorials/how-to-change-display-language-flipbook.html).