Software ROSA Enterprise Linux Server
Is a platform for building server solutions. operating system ROSA Enterprise Linux Server
Is compatible with popular free and commercial enterprise applications, including at the binary level. The basis of ROSA Enterprise Linux Server
The source code is Enterprise Linux and Mandriva, supplemented with tools for deploying private clouds, as well as for centralized management of network resources. ROSA Enterprise Linux Server
Is completely open software, includes support for server hardware platforms and storage systems, as well as protection against external threats. When creating the solution, developers took into account the experience of many years of operation of similar open solutions in Europe. Key features of the product:
ROSA Directory Server
- Specially adapted Russian-language user interface.
- Simple integration into existing corporate networks.
- Friendly graphical tools for administering the system and applications with a web interface.
- Increased security of data and services through strong user authentication with single sign-on.
- Detailed illustrated documentation from the developer on all use issues.
- Among the original components of ROSA Enterprise Linux Server are allocated ROSA Directory Server and ROSA Server Setup.
Is designed to administer user accounts and control access to resources of the organization's LAN. ROSA Directory Serve
R is based on a modified Mandriva Directory Server
With the addition of the ability to build a strong authentication system (Kerberos) and support for the administration of multiple subnets. Basic Functionality:
ROSA Server Setup
- Centralized account management and identification.
- Administration of the mail server (postfix).
- Managing network services (dns + dhcp).
- Management of the printing system.
- Managing shared network resources.
- a tool for installing and configuring the main server components through the web interface. It allows you to quickly deploy the following applications:
- ROSA Directory Server.
- The LAMP stack (Linux / Apache / MySQL / PHP).
- MySQL and PostgreSQL databases.
- File servers SAMBA and NFS.
- Print server CUPS.
- Network services DHCP and DNS.
- Mail server Postfix with protection from spam and viruses.
- Mailman Mailing Server.
- Backup service Bacula.