MIPKO Employee Monitor
- an effective system for monitoring the actions of users.
Both in the workplace and behind the home computer, situations arise that require monitoring of the actions of users of the computer or terminal. The monitoring system installed in the workplace allows you to monitor the efficiency of using computer resources and working time by employees of the organization. The same system installed on your home computer will allow you to control the actions of other users, for example, children.
Software MIPKO Employee Monitor
, Developed by the domestic company, has a number of necessary and unique capabilities, surpassing many foreign analogues both in terms of functionality and ease of use:
- The Russian-language interface allows you to easily and efficiently configure and use the system.
- MIPKO Employee Monitor Implements a systematic approach to the task of monitoring the user, intercepting and storing all actions associated with entering information from the keyboard, launching applications, as well as activity on the Internet. The system can function in both explicit and hidden mode. When working in hidden mode, the product can not be tracked by standard means: the program window does not appear in the list of windows, and the process is invisible in the system task list.
- MIPKO Employee Monitor Generates a detailed report on recorded user actions, allowing you to view information about which applications were launched, which character sequences were entered from the keyboard, which websites were opened by the user. Each record is accompanied by the exact time of the event, and for every web site visited, a screen image is created and saved - a clear image of the page that the user saw.
- MIPKO Employee Monitor Can be installed on both the local and remote machines.