CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2017
(Formerly known as Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite) is a professional integrated graphics application suite for the development and technical design of documentation and illustrations, the creation of layouts, diagrams and drawings corresponding to the highest industry standards. Provides full use of the existing array of CAD projects. Technical Suite 2017 allows you to conduct design projects as conveniently and effectively as possible using CAD and 3D models, as well as opportunities for publishing and distributing created technical illustrations. The package is designed to create drawings, assembly instructions, user guides, repair instructions or room plans and other technical content. The package of CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2017:
Corel DESIGNER® 2017 - precise technical illustrations and design
CorelDRAW® 2017 - vector illustration and layout;
Corel® PHOTO-PAINT ™ 2017 - professional image editing;
Corel® PowerTRACE ™ 2017-Convert raster images to vector;
Lattice3D Studio Corel Edition -3D visualization and development (optional);
Corel® CONNECT ™ - content search;
Corel® CAPTURE ™ 2017 - creating screenshots;
PhotoZoom Pro 3 - increase digital images. New features and key features of CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2017:
- Export projects directly to 3D PDF and generate documents with all the related data in one file for publication on different platforms.
- Send text from the Corel DESIGNER document to the translation memory system and get the translated text, which significantly speeds up the translation of technical illustrations.
- The Lattice3D Studio CAD extension module (optional) supports 3D CAD formats from CATIA, Inventor, NX, PTC Creo, SolidWorks and others. Export projects is possible in graphic formats, bitmap files, Microsoft Office documents, CGM, SVG, EPS, TIFF, JPEG and PNG files, as well as industry standard PDF / A and S1000D, which allows CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2017 to provide maximum publishing capabilities And the dissemination of the created technical illustrations and means of technical communication.
- A unique working environment with a flexibly customizable interface has full support for high-resolution monitors and configurations with multiple displays.
- Tools for creating hotspots using the Object Data Manager in Corel DESIGNER.
- Work with mathematical equations as with editable elements of technical illustrations.
- Create QR codes in the Corel DESIGNER program and include them in printed materials, such as documentation, equipment labels, etc.
- Create and position objects with maximum precision with new tools, such as Outline Position, Parallel Drawing and Alignment Guides.
- Choose between an unlimited license or a software subscription.