Software Accurate Printer Monitor
Allows you to determine how effectively printers are used, how many pages are printed on them, what are the costs of printing in each month. Through Accurate Printer Monitor
You can find out which of the employees use the printer too often, and can be for their own personal use. The program allows you to keep records and generate reports on individual printers and documents printed on them. The data for monitored printers is stored in a common database, so you can determine the most frequently printed employee at any time. Accurate Printer Monitor
Can be used in a centralized system of printer control and accounting for printing costs for all the company's printers, because it allows you to control both local and network printers. With this program, you can monitor the printing on your organization's printers more effectively, which will prevent the use of printers for personal use and can significantly reduce printing costs. Main features of Accurate Printer Monitor:
- The ability to control multiple printers at the same time - each printer can have individual print control settings and save event data.
- Allows you to monitor local, remote and network printers.
- Save the content of the print job to PDF and transfer it to the central server.
- Optimized real-time print control.
- Automatically detects when the printer or print server is shutting down, and restores the print control when the printer is turned back on.
- Color and monochrome printers are supported.
- Two-sided printing.
- Print control - the program can send notifications via e-mail about the events of the printer.
- Data storage in a centralized database such as MSSQL, MySQL, MS Access, Oracle, Interbase.
- Calculate the cost of printing for each printer, user, workgroup, print size and print quality.
- A lot of universal reports, which you can save in Adobe PDF or MS Word format.
- Scheduled reports.
- Remote control of printers - the built-in HTTP server allows administrators or users to view personal or summary statistics of using printers from remote computers through a browser.
- A simple, intuitive interface - no programming or specialized knowledge is required to customize the program.
- Support for different operating systems; The program runs on all versions, starting with Windows 9x, both x32 and x64.
- Windows Service Mode Accurate Printer Monitor You can also work as a service on Windows 2000+ by writing data from the serial port to a file on disk or to other places from the time the operating system was launched, even before the user's login. The program continues to function after the end of the user session.