Software Atlansys ESS (Enterprise Security System)
Is a reliable integrated and centralized system for protecting confidential information, which is an important corporate resource. Atlansys Enterprise Security System
Includes the means of centralized management and secure storage of corporate data by encrypting them on various media. Control center Atlansys ESS
Ensures correct execution of data encryption procedures, execution of specified group policies and processes that ensure the security of information storage, generation, storage and recovery of encryption keys. Atlansys Enterprise Security System
Provides maintenance and recording of events of the actions performed by users and system administrators. It is possible to transfer them to external servers using the syslog protocol (RFC3164). Atlansys Enterprise Security System
Can work as an integral part of the overall centralized infrastructure of PKI. The product supports MS Windows 2003, MS Windows XP and MS Windows Vista. Main features:
- Support for PKI technologies, which is a modern system for managing cryptographic protection in the information environment.
- Support for third-party encryption tools (Microsoft Base Cryptographic Provider, Crypto Pro Cryptographic Service Provider, etc.).
- Data encryption in various ways and algorithms (GOST 28147-89, AES (128, 192, 256), RC2, BlowFish (448), etc.).
- Guaranteed removal of unnecessary data (standards GOST R 50739-95, DoD 5220.22-M, NAVSO P-5239-26, etc.).
- Support for MS Active Directory.
- Support for advanced information security technologies.
- Centralized management of a distributed architecture consisting of dozens or hundreds of servers and thousands of workstations.
- Encryption of logical drives of servers and workstations, creation of encrypted file containers for users on various media.
- Support for recovering lost or lost encryption keys. Detailed help system.
- The ability to instantly turn off all protected drives and destroy data when an alarm is triggered.
- Technical support.