How to optimize the workflow, make it universal, economical and well-organized? We suggest you use the system "Flatt Tariffication"
- multifunctional, well-organized System of tariffing, monitoring and management
, Which is designed to help both small businesses and large organizations with a well-developed corporate telephone network. Having made a choice in favor of "Flatt Tariffication", you can always: monitor the work of your company's employees; To control the cost of telephone communication and to reduce them correctly; Be aware of all the problems of the telephone network and promptly remove them; Receive information about all missed or anonymous calls. The system "Flatt Tariffication" offers its users the following functions:
- Collection of data on telephone conversations.
- Calculation of their cost.
- Display of received information on negotiations in summary form.
- Presentation of data in reports and on print.
- Online on-line monitoring and management of connections to telephone exchanges.
- Remote connection to the system "Flatt Tariffication" from anywhere in your network.
- Automatic archiving of billing information and database backup.
- Convenient and flexible interface.
Operating in real time, "Flat Tariffication" provides an invaluable opportunity to receive all the data about calls instantly. This system is radically different from similar analogues - its main feature is that the data from the station go directly to the database of the rating system, bypassing the unnecessary stage of collection into intermediate text files. With this technique, the overall speed of operation is significantly increased, and the resource intensity of the program, on the contrary, is significantly reduced. "Flatt Tariffication" allows you to process data about calls simultaneously from hundreds of telephone exchanges located in any, even the most remote place. At the same time, you can divide the access to view the charging data from different stations. With a well-developed telephone network, these new advanced options will help you use only one charging server to collect data from all of the organization's PBXs. You can install any necessary number of remote workstations for access to information about calls and settings of the charging system. The automatic archiving function will hide the currently unused billing data and free up system resources, thereby increasing the overall level of its operation, thereby saving your time spent working with unnecessary information at the moment. The very process of access to archival data is as simple and convenient as possible: it is enough to select the required archive from the list of suggested ones - and you can immediately start working with it. And the function of automatic backup will save your nerves, ensuring the safety of data in various unforeseen situations. The Tariffication Tariffifier supports all types of PBXs and provides data collection via a COM port, TCP connection or from an FTP server. Equally important for a full-fledged work process is the convenience of the interface. "Flate Tariffication" can be proud of exactly this - flexible, high-quality, convenient. You will be pleasantly surprised:
- Innovative system of data search by tables.
- The ability to output data in the form of reports and export them to popular formats (such as html, rtf and excel).
- Customizable filters for outputting data about calls.
- Productive work with archives, a clear hierarchy of all points of the navigation system.
- The initial setup wizard.
Technical characteristics of "Flate Billing" assume a wide range of possibilities:
- Data collection via TCP ("Client and Server" mode), from the FTP server and through the serial port.
- Receiving data from several stations simultaneously: their number is not strictly limited and depends directly on the characteristics of the server.
- Backing up the database in the sql file format.
- Display statistics and system settings in xls, rtf, html and print files.
- Remote work with the program through the TCP protocol.
- Web-based interface for viewing statistics.