Nero Burning ROM
- Advanced software for burning CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs. Nero Burning ROM contains additional features that surpass the functions of simple copying. Key Features of Nero Burning ROM
Key features of Nero Burning ROM
- Create music CDs from playlists, burn videos to DVDs and Blu-ray using burning tools provided by the best experts in the industry.
- Place all DVD and Blu-ray movies in a single multimedia library by copying a PC from optical media.
- Create copies of your favorite CDs for playback in your car or player, record backup copies of your favorite movies.
- Burn using Nero SecurDisc 3.0 and surface scanning, ensuring readability of optical disks even if they have scratches, their physical obsolescence and deterioration.
Supported media formats for burning data:
- Multi-disc recording
Easily write to the discs the largest files!
Save time with Nero DiscSpan if you need to split large files and burn them on multiple disks. Record different content on one type of disc - music, photos, video and data.
- Burning durable disks
Create discs that will last a long time!
Experts, who first realized the technology of burning, are constantly improving their solutions. Only burned in the Nero SecurDisc 3.0 application with surface scanning will ensure the readability of the disk, regardless of scratches, age and deterioration, so that your content will be stored for a long time on the discs intact. Surface scanning SecurDisc improves the reliability of recorded optical discs.
- Copying Audio CDs
Copy the melodies from CDs to your PC!
Move music from CDs to your PC in one touch. Easily create playlists or collections of your favorite songs directly on your computer.
- Surface Scanning SecurDisc
The reliability of burning optical discs is guaranteed by experts!
With the capabilities of SecurDisc, such as Surface Scan, you can not just burn discs, but also ensure the reliability of this record. Surface scanning is activated every time you burn, so that you can be convinced right before recording in the acceptability of the surface of the disk.
- Create and burn disc images
Drag and drop the contents to create disk images in different formats!
Use ImageRecorder to create disk image files by simply dragging and dropping content to burn image formats such as ISO, NRG, CUE, and IMG. A virtual writing drive professionally creates a copy of the data for a quick backup to a CD, DVD and Blu-ray disc.
- Copying a drive
Create perfect copies in a few clicks!
When you copy music or videos, you can easily create exact copies of your favorite music audio CDs and movies for playback or sharing with friends. Easily and quickly copy music to CDs, as well as HD movies to Blu-ray discs.
• DVD ± R
• DVD ± RW
• DVD ± R DL
• BD-R DL
• BD-RE DL
• BD-R TL (BDXL)
• BD-RE TL (BDXL)
• BD-R QL (BDXL)
• BD-RE QL (BDXL) Supported disk formats:
• CD with data (ISO, UDF, ISO / UDF)
• DVD with data (ISO, UDF, ISO / UDF)
• Blu-ray with data (ISO, UDF)
• SecurDisc CD / DVD / Blu-ray Disc
• Nero DiscSpan (UDF) Audio CD
• Mixed mode CD
• CD EXTRA
• Nero Image (NRG)
• CUE image (import only)
• ISO image
• AVCHD ™ video
• BDMV video Supported formats and codecs:
• AAC stream - not for copying
• File format for audio exchange (AIFF, AIF)
• Digital Audio CD (CDA) - not for encoding
• Dolby® Digital (AC3)
• Moving Picture Experts Group Audio Layer 3 (MP3 / mp3PRO)
• MPEG-4 Audio (MP4)
• OGG Vorbis (OGG, OGM)
• PCM WAV file, ADPCM WAV file (WAV, WAVE)
• Windows Media ™ Audio (WMA)
• Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC) Supported video formats and codecs:
• Advanced Streaming Format (ASF)
• Audio Video Interleave (AVI)
• Digital Video (DV)
• Moving Picture Experts Group-2 (MPG, MPEG, DAT, M2T)
• Nero AAC (MP4)
• QuickTime® Movie (MOV)
• DVD Video Object (VOB) Supported image formats:
• Raster image (BMP)
• Hardware-independent rasters (DIB)
• Graphics Interchange Format (GIF)
• Icon Image File (ICO)
• JPEG File Interchange Format (JFIF)
• Joint Photographic Expert Group (JPEG, JPG, JPE)
• Picture Exchange (PCX)
• Portable Network Graphics (PNG)
• Portable Pixel Map (PPM)
• Targa Image File (TGA)
• Tagged Image File Format (TIFF, TIF)
• Windows Metafile Format (WMF) Supported formats for playlists:
• Single resource index Moving Picture Experts Group Audio Layer 3 / MP3 URL (M3U)
• Single resource index Moving Picture Experts Group Audio Layer 3 / MP3 URL + UTF-8 (M3U8)
• Playlist file format (PLS)