Program DigitalRing Multivisor
Allows with a minimum of time and money to organize a workplace for a security officer in a video surveillance system built using IP cameras.
The program is easy to configure, supports a huge number of models of IP cameras from different manufacturers. The program is small and not demanding on system resources. By purchasing DigitalRing Multivisor, you will get all the necessary features to build a complete video surveillance system based on network cameras.
System of operational multi-screen multi-channel monitoring DigitalRing Multivisor
Is a set of applications installed on a computer running Windows.
This software is designed to receive data from Internet devices (for example, IP cameras) in real time and display them in the viewing windows. Distinctive features of DigitalRing Multivisor:
The interface of DigitalRing Multivisor
- There is no limit to the number of simultaneously connected network cameras and other network devices.
- Support for hundreds of camera models of dozens of manufacturers without installing software specific to each particular camera model on the user's computer.
- Easy setup and easy to use program.
- Very flexible workplace setting.
- It is possible to connect up to 8 monitors.
- Control of PTZ cameras and other IP devices.
- Maps of the object on the monitor.
- Built-in motion detector.
The interface of the program DigitalRing Multivisor was designed taking into account the experience of operating various programs of this kind on real objects. Simplicity and ease of use of the program by an ordinary user were the main criteria in the development.
Before starting the workstation, it needs to be configured. If necessary, the configuration can then be changed. For this purpose the program is intended Multivisor Configurator
(Included in the scope of delivery). With its help, a network camera base is created, and a correspondence is established between IP cameras and windows on the screen, where the resulting image will be displayed. Since it is possible to connect multiple computers to one computer (up to 8 monitors), the program allows you to create a configuration for several screens.
In this case, the user selects the Internet device for viewing from the list available to him. There are no restrictions on the size of the list. For convenience and speed of creation there is a set of standard screen configurations.