Antivirus ESET NOD32 Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange 5
Is a powerful tool for protecting mail servers running in intensive mode, provides comprehensive protection for the server, without reducing its performance.
In the new version of ESET NOD32 Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange 5
- Support for multithreaded mail scanning;
- Detailed scanning in the background;
- Scanning attachments in e-mail for malicious code;
- The ability to configure various actions after the detection of malicious code: from moving the infected object to quarantine before deleting messages;
- Scanning mail located on different servers (versions 2003 and newer);
- Filtering mail messages according to different rules: moving to mailbox, sender and much more.
A number of changes have been made that make work with mail servers even more safe and convenient. In addition, the solution significantly improved anti-spam protection, as well as increased the performance of the product itself. Thanks to the built-in antispam in ESET NOD32 Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange 5, the messages are now filtered directly on the server, not just on client PCs, which reduces the load on the local network and system resources of workstations. If the message is infected or has been identified as spam, it automatically moves to quarantine. To improve performance, the ability to run several antivirus kernels (from 1 to 20) was added to the ESET NOD32 Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange 5 solution, which allows you to quickly check the data flows. At the same time, you can simultaneously scan several connections with less load on the system. It also became possible to configure the number of connections that will be simultaneously checked for viruses.
The new version of ESET NOD32 Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange 5 optimizes the methods of scanning the email database. The solution automatically monitors all processes and provides the administrator with a detailed report on the operation of the mail server. The solution of ESET NOD32 Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange 5 supports the work of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, and is also compatible with versions of Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5, 2000, 2003 and 2007.